fbpx Skip to content


Conversion Program from ICAO to EASA

If you are planning to convert your pilot license from ICAO to EASA you will need to meet special requirements. Our conversion program is designed for this purpose. With our training and support we got you covered.

Here we have provided the most current and comprehensive overview to help you in the process. We do, however, strongly urge you to contact a country’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) directly to make sure they have not altered their requirements. 

Below you can read more information for better understanding.


conversion program - SIGN UP NOW!

Before, during and after your flying lessons we provide a personal contact service. This intails response within 24 hours via our Whatsapp service, scheduled phone-calls or video-calls regarding your aviation training. High quality and professional support in terms of theory, practical, aviation legislation and documentation. Once applied you will directly receive all necessary information.

What is EASA?

The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) is an agency of the European Union. EASA holds responsibility for all civil aviation safety. This means they oversee certification, regulation, and standardisation of pilot credentials and aircraft airworthiness. They also conduct investigations and monitor safety procedures and regulations.

Which countries require an EASA conversion?

The 27 member states in the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cypress, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden) and the 4 member states of the European Free Trade Association (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland) abide by EASAs standards require pilots to meet EASAs standards. The CAAs in these countries accept your ICAO training, but there are a few requirements you must meet. 

These include the following:

We encourage you to do your research ahead of time, before beginning the EASA conversion process. Learn about specific airline hiring requirements. Find out more about the country where you want to fly. Read online reviews from other pilots experiences and ask other pilots. Take your time to research ahead. It can save you time, money and a lot of trouble. Brics Aviation wishes you many happy hours flying in the country of your choice! Please do contact us for any additional information regarding the ICAO to EASA conversion.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.